.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Shaved My Head When Robert Stanfield Died

"...because Canadian politics is a baffling mystery that, when explained, still doesn't make sense, and has no bearing on anything." -Commenter on a Diefenbaker YTMND I made

Thursday, June 23, 2005

In which our hero Discovers that the Matrix is a trick by super intelligent machines to make us accept the illusion that Keanu can act.

So what to say? I saw that Rick Mercer had started blogging and, since there's nothing I don't steal from him, like that time I had my own wildly popular news satire show, I decided to get back into the game with less obscenity... Maybe.

So what did I do today?

1. Had change thrown in my face by an irate customer that was galled at the fact that I had aked him to pay for food before he put it into the microwave. Lord knows nobody has ever had problems with a card before.

2. Told off Terry Bill and Steve, Mainly Terry and Steve, for implying that we politicians are a bunch of self interested cynical ward heelers in the game for the money and power. Some of us are in it for the women too.

3. Played poker, lost money.

4. Went to Denny's. Wished I had lost more money instead.

5. Bought Paul Anka's new CD, in which he covers Black Hole Sun. Thinking I have far too much disposable income. Fortunately only spent $13.90

6. Read Rick Mercer's Blog and e-mailed him saying he should link Kenny's site to www.progressivecanadian.com my party's website.

7. Enjoyed brief delusions of grandeur after referring to PC's as, "my party."

8. Realised there's no cute way to wrap up this list.

9. Died In Yoko Ono's arms.

Stay tuned for our next episode when Sean rants about not getting any.

[Cut to Sean] "You ever hear Bill Hick's bit about the wax dart? Oddly enough, true."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home