.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Shaved My Head When Robert Stanfield Died

"...because Canadian politics is a baffling mystery that, when explained, still doesn't make sense, and has no bearing on anything." -Commenter on a Diefenbaker YTMND I made

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Vote Ed Komarniki! Or the Liberals will force Children to work for tainted beef, building Government housing!

In addition to failing to adress the Speaker

Ed apparently believes that:

1. The Grits had the power to directly affect a district court in the United States moreso than American Packers.

2. Apperently only farmers have to hold down multiple incomes to support a family. I don't think there was a non-working person in my house under the age of 16 at any time.

3. The Conservatives wouln't build wasteful social housing that nobody could see and that cost 60-80K per unit. A really cheap bachelor pad costs 60K in Edmonton. Bigger cities cost even more. So apparently Anti-Tories that live in land rich communities shouldn't drop writs. And Oh! I've mixed my metaphors!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home