.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Shaved My Head When Robert Stanfield Died

"...because Canadian politics is a baffling mystery that, when explained, still doesn't make sense, and has no bearing on anything." -Commenter on a Diefenbaker YTMND I made

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I Usually leave the Iraq War alone, because I'm an economist and thus interested in the opportunity cost of transactions:

When Something Awful told me that you could buy an HDTV for every American (No layaway) or 16 grand and a plane ticket to the USA for every Iraqi I felt the need to point out what a colossal disaster this war is. I mean, An HDTV for everyone. Now there's a part of the NDP platform I missed! By the way we were calling for a free ride scholarship after a period of time spent in country for all students, whereas SA calls for 7+ Million. It's affordable, it's a good idea, and you put it short of matching the Cristian Heritage Party. Next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home