.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Shaved My Head When Robert Stanfield Died

"...because Canadian politics is a baffling mystery that, when explained, still doesn't make sense, and has no bearing on anything." -Commenter on a Diefenbaker YTMND I made

Saturday, June 03, 2006

It's official. There's a split in the PC Party:

Yes folks it's one of those knock 'em down drag 'em out fights that can tear tories apart. And it's in the issue area that we all knew it'd be in: Economic Nationalism.

Dylan AKA Traitor to the Independant Canadian Economy and Calgarian (Sorry if that seems redundant) has haughtily declared that he cares not one wit for an Oilers victory. Stating that the Canadians shilling for the Carolina Hurricanes are more than enough to justify their being the Canadian team. Well, if that isn't NAFTA in action!

Well, it's come down to it. Dylan will be coming to Edmonton and on July 8th, after the Edmonton Oilers win their 6th Stanley Cup. He will be buying me lunch at the restauraunt of my choosing. All that I had to offer in exchange was a promise that I would buy him lunch at the restauraunt of his choice should the Oilers lose. Won't happen. You'll sooner see me on the Capital Health Authority.

Of course, so as to contribute to the local economy, I will bring my eatin' pants to whatever fine establishment I will bankrupt Dylan at...

1 Comments:

At 03 June, 2006, Blogger D said...

Tell the Socreds that your yearly donation is going into my belly.

It's on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home