.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Shaved My Head When Robert Stanfield Died

"...because Canadian politics is a baffling mystery that, when explained, still doesn't make sense, and has no bearing on anything." -Commenter on a Diefenbaker YTMND I made

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Jung-Suk Ryu: J-S Superstar! This man is the master of the Liberal Photo-Op. With equal verve...


















He can take a picture with a lifeless husk of once vibrant life...




Or a clam shell.

I want your feedback. Who looks more pained here?

Also there is a kitten missing in my neighbourhood. It answers to the name 'Chairman Meow'. If you find it, please begin giggling hysterically.

1 Comments:

At 21 October, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We don't appreciate your sense of humour.

Bob Bradley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home