.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Shaved My Head When Robert Stanfield Died

"...because Canadian politics is a baffling mystery that, when explained, still doesn't make sense, and has no bearing on anything." -Commenter on a Diefenbaker YTMND I made

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Political Research: Best conducted over pints of beer.

Watched the Oilers game last night. Makes for a bad day of work to kill your teams chances by deflecting a shot bound for the opposing team's net setting up an empty net goal by catching the puck with your face, causing a small puddle of blood to appear on the ice. Ow.

Afterwards went to a loud crowded bar on Whyte, lost at darts and ran into a gorgeous young New Democrat. Her assessment of Jack Layton:

"Jack's a used car salesman"

I couldn't put it better myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home