.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Shaved My Head When Robert Stanfield Died

"...because Canadian politics is a baffling mystery that, when explained, still doesn't make sense, and has no bearing on anything." -Commenter on a Diefenbaker YTMND I made

Friday, December 30, 2005

The Reson the FTA was ratified:

The fact is, he's electioneering.

He'll say anything to get elected. And whipping up the rhetoric against George Bush is very easy to do. The problem is, he hasn't delivered the goods.

He thinks he can stand up and wag his finger at George Bush and somehow impress somebody, It's time he started delivering results. That would allow Canadians to be able to speak to the world.

Canadians have known that the Liberals will say anything in an election to get elected. I think now the ambassador has discovered the same thing.

-Jack Layton on Paul Martin.

Yes, Jacko has to convince the good little Canuckistani (including me) that they're the only option to protect Canada. It's why Rick Salutin called the Social Democrats the Killers of Hope.

And it's why John Turner lost in '88

And it's why I'm a PC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home