.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Shaved My Head When Robert Stanfield Died

"...because Canadian politics is a baffling mystery that, when explained, still doesn't make sense, and has no bearing on anything." -Commenter on a Diefenbaker YTMND I made

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Some Liberal Idiot Compared Olivia Chow to a Chow Chow on his blog.

Then some dipper called the Liberal idiot a racist instead of someone who is just, well, stupid. Admittedly the Liberals have been racist... when they though there was votes in it. But that hasn't been for decades. The NDP are racist now, because they think there's votes in it.

You wanna know why I'm right? They'll ask me what minority group rights the NDP has been opposing. Anglo Quebecers and white males BTW.

Olivia strikes me as disingenuous and its pretty clear that she cribbed her fortune cookie recipie from yahoo for the bake-off, but she's no chow chow, a Cairn Terrier Puppy maybe:















The one on the right, big perpetually happy face and that round head. Definite Cairn. I on the other hand better match this breed:















Goldendoodle: Sad, intense eyes, mid section thickness, mild jowlyness.

Let it never be said I'm unwilling to take a jab at my self.

Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home