.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Shaved My Head When Robert Stanfield Died

"...because Canadian politics is a baffling mystery that, when explained, still doesn't make sense, and has no bearing on anything." -Commenter on a Diefenbaker YTMND I made

Saturday, January 21, 2006

As an addendum to my NDP have it coming rant:

Dylan from Right of Center Ice also calls the NDP on their 2 party system BS.

On Jan 23rd I'll hate to say I told you so, but I did.

Sean's Endorsements for his loyal geeklings:

PC Party: In every riding they're running.

We're the only party with the guts not to promise a tax cut while we're up to our eyeballs in debt. We believe that the federal government needs to be assertive. And we'll make student loans accessable for all.

Bev Desjarlais: Churchill

Punish the NDP for not allowing their MP's to vote thier principles no matter whether or not I agree with them.

Liberals: Everywhere else.

Block Harper and buy Canada some time. The Liberals aren't great, but they're better than the alternative 282 times. The only evidence of Liberal corruption is NDP unsubstantiated allegation. That's not enough.

Good night and good luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home