.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Shaved My Head When Robert Stanfield Died

"...because Canadian politics is a baffling mystery that, when explained, still doesn't make sense, and has no bearing on anything." -Commenter on a Diefenbaker YTMND I made

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Oh, you know Harper's tax cut plan has got to be good if Deficit Buster Mike Wilson likes it.

I like the PC tax cut plan better: None. I asked Rahim Jaffer about this after the forum at Meyer Horowitz:

Are there no Keynesians in the Conservative Party? Not one person who said, "hey, we're in the middle of a boom and a cut might do more harm than good?"

He smiled wryly.

Also is it me or did Air Farce get funny in the last year?

If you disagree you can face the wrath of my heat vision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home