.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Shaved My Head When Robert Stanfield Died

"...because Canadian politics is a baffling mystery that, when explained, still doesn't make sense, and has no bearing on anything." -Commenter on a Diefenbaker YTMND I made

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

What the hell is wrong with you, my semi-loyal geeklings?!

I go to all the trouble of getting my hands on a copy of Great Canadian Pie. Steve Smith plugs the game. And yet there is no response?! Yea verily, WTF?! That's it! I have now gone to what I call my last ditch effort!

Behold: Screen Shots!



You will either email me at nitzwalsh86@yahoo.ca and let me know that you want to play or Steve and I will have to raise some sort of board game golems. And after they're done with the game of fiscal federalism they'll be coming for more, more, MORE!

And it'll be fun too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home