.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Shaved My Head When Robert Stanfield Died

"...because Canadian politics is a baffling mystery that, when explained, still doesn't make sense, and has no bearing on anything." -Commenter on a Diefenbaker YTMND I made

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

What I got from watching CBC today:

You can trust Jack Layton because he doesn't have any friends.

Anyone voting Liberal in the hopes that it will bolster national unity doesn't understand Quebec. I guess that includes Marc Garneau and possibly Joe Clark and David Orchard. Quel chauvinistic!

Paul Martin's gift to Canadians was almost two weeks without a speech from him.

Not from CBC: Scott Feschuck is beginning to grasp policy on his blog.


Paul Martin:

"I beilieve that you cannot cut a cheque for $25 and call it a strategy. It's not a strategy and it's not a solution... it does nothing for parents who can't find affordable care for thier children.

Just think what would have happened if Tommy Douglas My Father and Lester Pearson got together when they were considering medicare and said well we can't afford this, but let's give people a cheque for $25. It won't help people if they get sick, but we can call it a strategy. Heck, let's call it medicare."

Wow. Good. I'm not votin' for ya, but good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home