.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Shaved My Head When Robert Stanfield Died

"...because Canadian politics is a baffling mystery that, when explained, still doesn't make sense, and has no bearing on anything." -Commenter on a Diefenbaker YTMND I made

Monday, April 10, 2006

For the first time In my life I got more flies with vinegar then I did with honey. Weird. Not classy. I didn't like it:

I essentially called Bonus Stage creator Matt Wilson a burnt out hack who coulnd't come up with an original plot if it infected him with syphilis. (I'm not proud of myself for that) Matt responded with the script for the next episode. It's damn good. It's funny. It's brilliant. It's less likely to get produced than a Police Academy-Godfather crossover. The moral: There isn't one.

So now it's time to plug my latest effort: Gorffwysfa. It's the kind of series you'd expect from me, except that I've tried to get a webtoon together that Eugene Forsey and your 14 year old gamer cousin would both enjoy. Only problem? It's not animated or voiced at this point. We're working on that.

In other news. I gots other important stuff to do too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home