.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Shaved My Head When Robert Stanfield Died

"...because Canadian politics is a baffling mystery that, when explained, still doesn't make sense, and has no bearing on anything." -Commenter on a Diefenbaker YTMND I made

Sunday, May 14, 2006

JJ McCullough, Master Tactician:

I will take this opportunity to note that all my correspondence with Mr. McCullough via e-mail is available on this blog.

"J.J. McCullough" wrote:
Please stop emailing me.
-JJ

JJ:

In reply to your request, I must ask you to diligently apply those skills pertaining to critical analysis that only Margaret Trudeau's alma mater can provide. I use this email adress so as to express my disappointment when you argue in what strikes me as a disingenuous fashion. I shall most certainly not cease to point out your editorial oversights with rapid turn around, like any other political publication, paperless or otherwise. The Edmonton Sun, Journal, Star, Globe and Mail, Free Dominion, Joe Hueglin's Daily Digest, Right of Center Ice, DaveBerta, Vue Weekly, etc, etc, get precisely the same standard of treatment. Just because the stunning visual aids are yours, most certainly does not mean that I would deny you my honest opinion and simply respond with sycophancy.

However if you find my messages in this particular inbox to be an inconvenience and thus you would prefer to set up a letter to the editor e-mail for all those responding to your content or would rather have me comment you by some other equally immediate and cost free media, I shall be happy to oblige.

Keep up the work,

Sean Tisdall

PS: You may have accidentally received my last letter twice. This would have been due to some confusion with the mailer. My apologies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home