.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Shaved My Head When Robert Stanfield Died

"...because Canadian politics is a baffling mystery that, when explained, still doesn't make sense, and has no bearing on anything." -Commenter on a Diefenbaker YTMND I made

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

"I've read about free trade... and it sounds good in theory"

-PC Candidate Mike Fedeymko

Met Mike Today. He's the Tory candidate in Edmonton Strathcona. Warm, outgoing, prone to beer, a free speech hawk, a central federalist, prone to generalisations on my part, etc.

Vote for him. I will.

In other news Steve's cell number works and no he didn't committ suicide. It's in bad taste but I went there anyways.

David Orchard sent me a christmas/holiday/just because I think you're sexy card. I'm flattered.

Gilles Duceppe doesn't know why we should vote on an issue again after we voted on it and had a big debate. I ought to agree with him for tactical reasons, but I would submit that he's wrong.

Paul Martin kicked ass in debate by actually managing to inspire my dad. Unfortunately his vote is going to mean $1.75 a year

An open letter to the elections commissioner:

If you charge me with failing to file I will plead guilty because I have failed to file. There are but two wonders:

1.My sheer incompetence following the 2004 campaign
2.The fact you didn't charge me in mid November 2004
3. How Blake Roberts can appear on the stage at a Conservative Party rally. I consider this carte blanche RE: democracy, respect for for me to continue to shoot my mouth off.

The continuation of my punditry:

Stephen Harper won't admit that he has to use the notwithstandingclause.
Paul Martin won't admit that the greatest consitutional wrecker of them all was Pierre Trudeau.
Jack Layton won't admit that he's protecting minority rights not human rights.
Tracy Parsons won't admit that Dr. Doom could totally beat Reed Richards in a fight to the finish.
I won't admit that my articulate nature has escaped me
Lorne Gunter won't admit that he is a big smelly head.

This interview is over!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home