.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Shaved My Head When Robert Stanfield Died

"...because Canadian politics is a baffling mystery that, when explained, still doesn't make sense, and has no bearing on anything." -Commenter on a Diefenbaker YTMND I made

Sunday, January 22, 2006

And another thing:

In the year 2006 I resolve to:
Bring back disco.

Get your resolution here



2nd try too. This would be why:


PRESS RELEASE: PC PARTY ALIVE AND GROWINGFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:January 22, 2006 Toronto, Ontario - To quote Mark Twain in the context of the PC Party, "The rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated" . stated Tracy Parsons, Leader of the Progressive Canadian Party. "The "party that was proud to call itself progressive" "the party of Bob Stanfield, the party of Joe Clark, the party of mainstream and moderate leaders", is not as Paul Martin concluded "as dead as disco.".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home