.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Shaved My Head When Robert Stanfield Died

"...because Canadian politics is a baffling mystery that, when explained, still doesn't make sense, and has no bearing on anything." -Commenter on a Diefenbaker YTMND I made

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Quote for the day:

I swear to you Mike if I ever hear you use the phase Billion Dollar Boondoggle I will beat you senseless with the nearest blunt instrument do you hear me?"

-Me to Mike Fedeyko regarding strategy tips for upcoming all candidates forums.

I really don't like alliteration in politics. It's beyond tacky.

2 Comments:

At 05 January, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's technically not alliteration, MAYBE if you added a hyphen for Billion-Dollar...but even then...

 
At 10 January, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

billion dollar boon doggle is such a load of crap. How much was unaccounted for...that is the $27000 question. Also, the amount that was unaccounted for after all the dust settled. Sean, Mike, you need these conservatives to get in for one term. Then Canadians will see they are as far right as the NDP is left, and the current 'conservative' party will disintegrate, and the old PC party will return once again as a centrist party. It may take 15 more years, but the day of that party will return. Keep fighting the battle, or join me for now in the Liberals.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home