.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Shaved My Head When Robert Stanfield Died

"...because Canadian politics is a baffling mystery that, when explained, still doesn't make sense, and has no bearing on anything." -Commenter on a Diefenbaker YTMND I made

Monday, January 23, 2006

Well we're movin' on up:

In 2004 the PCs were 8th in popular vote. Behind the Marajuanna Party and the Christian Heritage Party. Today we beat the pot heads. Vindication! Canada's 7th party! Time for a convention! Exclamation marks won't stop!

In other news:

In 2 years I'll hate to say I told ja so. So be forewarned.

Colby Cosh turned down my offer of a dinner if Heward finished second. Good thing too. He got clocked. Winning a respectable 3.6% of the vote he still placed dead last.

Also I won $230 since the BQ got less than 58 seats.

I'm shocked that Paulie announced he's quitting immediately. Tracy's soldiering on for the time being tho.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home