.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Shaved My Head When Robert Stanfield Died

"...because Canadian politics is a baffling mystery that, when explained, still doesn't make sense, and has no bearing on anything." -Commenter on a Diefenbaker YTMND I made

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Well, while Dylan's doing my work for me I may well just post about trivial stuff:

To the Creators of Bonus Stage: Were you aware that the overarching theme of your work was that your only dynamic charactter was forced into a metaphysical nightmare deviod of free will, growth, or any degree of faith in benevolence, and that, when free will was sought the ultimate puniishment was meted out and thus the themeatic thrust of your work is, that free will is, at best, a bar to happiness in western society, and that Tetris used to be fun, but there are better games now?

Twylackian Princesses notwithstanding, this is a curveball for our normally political blogster!

Shut up narrator.

OK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home