.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Shaved My Head When Robert Stanfield Died

"...because Canadian politics is a baffling mystery that, when explained, still doesn't make sense, and has no bearing on anything." -Commenter on a Diefenbaker YTMND I made

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Wow. Fifteen minutes without political blogging, that's gotta be a new record:

Oh, William McBeath, after this:

And this.

I was waiting to see this.

And really, were you willfully blind to the favourable coverage you were getting from all media sources Will? I'm not really willing to play the coverage watch game right now, because in a 24 hour news cycle and subjective analysis from all parties it becomes very diffficult to point to a set of data as objective or subjective. My rule of thumb, when a page or screen makes me want to talk back, it's subjective. And the papers that make me want to do that the most, agit-prop weeklies and the Edmonton Sun, both actually agree with me (more or less) on the Emerson file.

Really, you neo-conservatives make it far too easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home