.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Shaved My Head When Robert Stanfield Died

"...because Canadian politics is a baffling mystery that, when explained, still doesn't make sense, and has no bearing on anything." -Commenter on a Diefenbaker YTMND I made

Thursday, April 20, 2006

I can't believe I forgot to plug this:

David Orchard, prospective Liberal leadership candidate, organic farmer, and Canadian nationalist. The man who could be Canada's 23rd Prime Minister, will be speaking at 7 PM Thursday (tonite) at:

Student Union Bldg of the Taylor University College and Seminary at 11525 — 23rd Ave. (The entrance is from Saddleback Road and there is plenty of parking on the campus. You can see the facility at http://www.taylor-edu.ca/about/ourcampus/facilities.htm, where there is a map that you can click for the details. The meeting room is a big room opposite the library.)

I'll be interested in what he has to say as always. He's a more complex politician than he's given credit for. If you want to discuss issues as an equal with someone who would be first amoung equals, here's your chance. However I must say, I'm not a Liberal, nor do I forsee myself becoming one. I was and am a PC, because I am a classical conservative. I don't see openness to such views in the Liberal party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home