.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Shaved My Head When Robert Stanfield Died

"...because Canadian politics is a baffling mystery that, when explained, still doesn't make sense, and has no bearing on anything." -Commenter on a Diefenbaker YTMND I made

Thursday, June 22, 2006

I'm taking a break until my birthday. Don't worry it's a week from now:

Who reads my blog, honestly? Who agrees, disagrees, loves my writing, hates my writing, wants me to write about something new, something different? Tell me so that I stop feeling that I'm an angry shepard screaming at the rain.

1 Comments:

At 23 June, 2006, Blogger D said...

I like you're writing. And I link to you. And you like to me! So if you quit then that means one less PC blogger and one less link for me. I need all the links I can get.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home