.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Shaved My Head When Robert Stanfield Died

"...because Canadian politics is a baffling mystery that, when explained, still doesn't make sense, and has no bearing on anything." -Commenter on a Diefenbaker YTMND I made

Sunday, June 26, 2005

One of the advantages of working night shift is that I can post drunk at 1:00 PM without being called an alcoholic, just a late riser.

Don Martin on CTV today speaking out of his nose. Craig Oliver marvelling at Paul Martin's newfound cojones. Alan Gregg saying that Harper should admit he hates politics. I think that there ought to be a mandatory 10 year prison term for anybody who utters the words, "Harper, like Trudeau," well no, I don't, but I like to say it.

Craig Simpson: Stephen Harper craves normalcy, turbulance doesn't happen to Calgary school economists. It happens to Alberta liquor store workers who've seen their wages fall by more than 60% and the number of robberies increase. It happens to those on AISH who see thier incomes erroded by inflation. It happens to troops who are squeezed like everybody else dependent on Government funding. Turbulance happens to posties and iron workers and waiters and mid level accountants, but not Calgary school political economists.

You're a rich little bastard Stevo, and I just wish you'd admit it because people would trust you... distrust you less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home