.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Shaved My Head When Robert Stanfield Died

"...because Canadian politics is a baffling mystery that, when explained, still doesn't make sense, and has no bearing on anything." -Commenter on a Diefenbaker YTMND I made

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Wow.

I have Comments! And Spam! Glorious Spam!

Truly I have made it!

I just got through Eddie Goodman's book, "Life of the party," the man is an example of partisanship.

I have little else to declare other than every president from Johnson onwards just cost America 10,000 lives and 300 billion dollars.

So now I leave you with my assessment of the Canadian Media adapted from Yes Minister.


The Ottowa Citizen is read by people who think they run the country;
The Toronto Star is read by people who think they ought to run the country;
The Globe and Mail is read by people who actually do run the country;
The Edmonton Journal is read by the wives of the people who run the country;
The Financial Post is read by people who own the country;
The National Post is read by people who think the country ought to be run by another country;
The Star-Pheonix is read by people who think it is.
Finally, Sun readers don't care who runs the country, as long as she's got big tits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home