.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Shaved My Head When Robert Stanfield Died

"...because Canadian politics is a baffling mystery that, when explained, still doesn't make sense, and has no bearing on anything." -Commenter on a Diefenbaker YTMND I made

Friday, August 19, 2005

Kellis, you ignorant slut,

I'm in a furious discussion right now on the merits of radical feminism:

Specifically do you agree with the following?

To say things that are contrary to feminist beliefs is anti-feminist.

I didn't realise that feminism, or any ideology had a programme defined by rigid consensus I thought it was a school of thought, loosely contiguous. Well then I'm probably not a conservative. Sigh, now I have to get rid of my Joe Clark and David Orchard posters... I shold also tell them to sell their copies of Burke. Sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home