.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Shaved My Head When Robert Stanfield Died

"...because Canadian politics is a baffling mystery that, when explained, still doesn't make sense, and has no bearing on anything." -Commenter on a Diefenbaker YTMND I made

Friday, August 26, 2005

"I don't think what he's doing is mere magic. I think it's darkest bureaucromancy."


Too pissed to blog properly:

Here's why.

Nobody earing under 20K on the editorial board of the Journal I guess. Coincidentally that's how much Diotte has spent on his suit against EPS for the Overtime incident. He too is glad to be rid of the 'crazies' oh, why Kerry. Just because the Buffalo Terminator (an homage to Haultain) is wandering the streets of Edmonton, unelected and hungry, is no reason to keep him off the podium. Then he'll be the crazy guy at the end of the mike at a public forum. I'd rather run against the crazies, they don't get to ask a question that is four minutes incoherent preamble and two seconds question.

Tired, going for a drink. Bye.

Comment you bastards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home