.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Shaved My Head When Robert Stanfield Died

"...because Canadian politics is a baffling mystery that, when explained, still doesn't make sense, and has no bearing on anything." -Commenter on a Diefenbaker YTMND I made

Friday, August 12, 2005

Rod Love to Quit:

"I don't care if you finish second or tenth you still lost"
-Darth Love

Damn. And just when I had the torches and the pitch forks ready.

For those of you who are interested in a debate on the natuture of government and conservatism, I'm sorry. I have to send you here instead to hear Rod love act like a crazed jackass.

And here's a plug for David Orchard's website, just because I'm eating his bandwidth with the previous post.

Based on this debate some Quick questions:
When have you ever been on a ballot Mr. Love?
You claim double voting is inclusive politics. Was the second vote for landholders in PEI inclusive?
You claim the Conservatives have the Liberals in a corner (2003) . Now the fact that you couldn't win after the Liberals shot themselves in both feet would put to word to the lie on that one wouldn't it?

And in addition, more evidence against Rowdy Roddy.

Wow. Classy guy. Good riddance, but then you won't really be gone will you? That's the worst part. Untill we get rid of Ralph Klien Jim Dinning and the whole Willie Stark crew here, we won't be free of this huckstering at a rate that would make Boss Pendergrast blush.

Don't bitch at me about Liberal corruption today, at least others acknowledge it. These yahoos sullying my party's initials are much more vexing.

Kerry Diotte's back from vacation and continuing on the Gas Tax screed. I'll try to reach him...

No luck yet, hold on cats and kittens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home