.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Shaved My Head When Robert Stanfield Died

"...because Canadian politics is a baffling mystery that, when explained, still doesn't make sense, and has no bearing on anything." -Commenter on a Diefenbaker YTMND I made

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Bob Bradley has nothing on this guy:

Saw the Frontline documentary on Karl Rove and something occoured to me. A man whose job is ensuring that elections are framed in such a way that those that are most likely to come from the extreme right are the most likely to vote is not the disease, he is the symptom of a society that refuses to be active, questioning, open to change, and shuns the sort of back handed, grease the wheel politics that drive Karl Rove, Rod Love, and a host of others that I lay into whenever given the chance.

In essence, it's your fault you don't have better leaders you dried out, beaten down, ignorant sheep.

In political geek news I am offering an open challenge:

I have come into to the posession of a game known as the Great Canadian Pie. In this game it is your job to play a provincial premier, or the Canadian prime minister. Your goal is to fund your social programs. You can do this by separating, or by co-operating and trying to keep your fellow premiers in confederation. If you're the PM the game is supposed to end with all provinces in confederation for you to win.

Much like the book Elephants: A Federal or Provincial Matter? This is the kind of game that only the Canadian people could produce.

I have the agreement of Steve Smith, I now need 7 more hacks to play this game properly. So LEAVE A COMMENT YOU BASTARDS! letting me know that you would like to play. Like real politics there will be booze involved, but you will not be forced to imbibe, merely encouraged.

So until next time, strive for that great, Ooh! My pizza's here...

1 Comments:

At 25 October, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, well I'm not about to be indicted.

Bob

 

Post a Comment

<< Home