.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

I Shaved My Head When Robert Stanfield Died

"...because Canadian politics is a baffling mystery that, when explained, still doesn't make sense, and has no bearing on anything." -Commenter on a Diefenbaker YTMND I made

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

By all means be a menace to South Central!

Or Just be a gas jockey / politician who has gone mad with the moderate amount of power he's been given... In South Central Edmonton. Ah, public tennis, all you can eat sushi, tree lined boulevard, larger numbers of inconsiderate commuters, and another 90 minutes of time in my day. I love the area somewhat south of the U of A! It's next to everything! I can get on a bus and be downtown in 20 minutes!! Clareview in 30!!! West Edmonton Mall In 15!!!!! Work in 20!!!!!!!! This leaves me enough time to exclaim in Fibinacci sequence!!!!!!!!!!!!! And in addition, I can make a joke go on far too long rather than uncomfotably long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like I'm doing now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See??????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Of course you do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay I'm done ................................................................................................................................................

Chuck Cadman and Admiral Stockdale have both died. These are two politicians who made the game a little more about ideas and a little less about tactics. I'm glad they were here, agree or not with their ideas.

David Orchard was 55 when I last posted, (BTW my absence has been due to time without a compy 386), Six quick questions for David:

1. Will Paul Martin abrogate NAFTA?
2. Will Stephen Harper abrogate NAFTA?
3. Will Gilles Duceppe abrogate NAFTA?
4. Will Jack Layton abrogate NAFTA?
5. Would you abrogate NAFTA?
6. How can you without a political vehicle?

Please do run David. You are a committed nationalist and Canada needs some more of those in public life.

And in other news, terrorists blew up some bombs in London murdering more than 50 and assaulting more than 1000. "Do your worst. We will do our best." - Winston Churchill

I am now out of stuff to say for now so I leave you with something stupid I have heard from a drunken clubber at work, "Next time I go to pick up chicks I should really wear pants."

exunt.

1 Comments:

At 19 April, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love ya. Sent your link to my teenage son.
MonaB
Alabama USA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home